VOLS ET RÉSERVEES
When you enquire about a flight or make a booking through a travel agent in the European Union, Island or Norway, you have the right to receive neutral and precise information. A no ser que solicite algo diferente, una agencia de viajes debe facilitarte información neutra a partir del sistema informático de reservas, en particular sobre :Unless you ask for something different, a travel agency must provide neutral information from a computer booking system, in particular about:
* The different options available for the trip, in the following order: direct flights, flights with connections, but without changing planes, connecting flights.
* All the prices existing on the different airlines, as they are announced.
A Travel Agency must provide the passenger with direct access to the information offered on the computer system if he asks for it, allowing him to view the screen or print out its content.If the ticket is booked directly, the travel agent or airline must send the passenger all the information available in the computer system about:
* The identity of the airline which really provides the service, if it is different from the airline mentioned on the ticket.
*The changes of aircraft during the trip.
* The stopovers during the journey.
* The transfers between airports during the journey.